Digital Media Update 2015
5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Program
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Reception
Sheppard Mullin @ ROC Santa Monica
604 Arizona Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
Please join Sheppard Mullin and Bird & Bird attorneys for cocktails and a discussion about the latest legal updates in digital media.
Topics covered will include:
- Net neutrality impact on digital media businesses
- Media regulation in the EU and the Middle East
- Bitcoin update
- Censorship – unlawful material and the risks for content providers
- Music rights – do you have what you need?
- Breaking news on the EU Digital Single Market reforms – due to be released on May 6th
If you have colleagues who share your interest in this topic, please invite them to attend with you. There is no cost to attend, and there is much to be gained.
This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.5 hours of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Robyn Geffre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213.617.5432.