Women in IP - Spring 2015 "Brand Yourself!" Event
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
333 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
LAIPLA is proud to present: “Brand Yourself! (How to Differentiate Yourself and Stand Out in a Crowd)” featuring an intimate discussion with Donna Bedford, founder and president of The Bedford Group.
**This activity is approved for 1.0 hours of MCLE credit by the State Bar of California.
Positive differentiation is an important strategy in developing a game plan for a successful career and in creating a plan to attract the ideal client base. Your individual brand captures the essence of what you have to offer and helps you articulate what makes you unique. It creates interest and enthusiasm for your offer and enhances your image among colleagues, clients and other key referral sources.
In this highly engaging and interactive program, renowned executive and business development coach, Donna Bedford, will guide you through an introspective process where you will learn how to:
- Distinguish yourself in meaningful ways
- Be recognized and valued for who you are and what you offer
- Develop the foundation of your individual brand with the key cornerstones–consistency, clarity, authenticity and passion
- Develop the key messages for your compelling elevator pitch
- Clarify your promise and master the delivery of it
- Create an action plan to implement your individual brand strategy