Immigration Basics for Startup Founders
5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Registration & Networking
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Program and Q&A
12275 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130
Beer, wine and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
Parking available in the 12275 El Camino Real parking lot.
This discussion will focus on simplifying complicated immigration issues, including work visas, investor visas, and permanent residency. This talk is very relevant for our international community of entrepreneurs in San Diego. The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Non-immigrant investor visas for investors, managers, and special personnel from overseas
- Transfer of executives and managers; permanent residency requirements based on investment
- NAFTA work visas for Canadians and Mexican nationals
- Work permits for foreign nationals graduating from U.S. colleges
- Non-immigrant work visas for extraordinary talent
- Permanent residency/ green cards based on exceptional ability
Our speaker will be available after the presentation to answer all of your legal questions.
Presented by Greg L. Berk, Special Counsel, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1 hour of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Rheanna Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.