Intellectual Property Protection & Licensing Strategies for Small Businesses
1:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. EST
This webinar is ideal for small tech firms, university researchers with small businesses, and university PostDocs considering licensing technology from the university.
Topics covered include:
- Best practices for protecting your IP;
- Current patent trends;
- Overview of open source license issues and impact on your IP;
- How university tech transfer and IP offices work (what drives them);
- Strategies and tactics for licensing university IP:
- How to identify and protect your IP (what is yours, what is the universities).
Presented by James Gatto, Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Session hosted by CIT and moderated by Robert Brooke, Director, Federal Funding Programs.
- Virginia based tech firms/researchers (this session only): $10 per person
- All Others: $35 per person
REGISTER: Click HERE
Event log in info will be sent to you a few days prior to the session.
QUESTIONS: Robert Brooke, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-689-3080