- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2011, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, Hamilton Fellowship
- B.A., University of California, Irvine, 2008, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District for the Central District of California
Ms. Hernandez is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Hernandez specializes in state and federal labor and employment law representing employers.
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "UPDATE: SCOTUS Denies Petition For Cert In Iskanian," February 2, 2015
- Member, Orange County Bar Association