Gal Gressel is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Gal Gressel advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment law matters and in all aspects of litigation. He regularly appears in California state and federal courts, in arbitration, and before governmental agencies.
During law school, Gal served as a judicial extern to the Hon. Philip Gutierrez, U.S. District Court, Central District of California.
J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2012
B.A., University of California, Santa Cruz, 2006, With Honors
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California