Gal Gressel is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Gal counsels employers and represents them when disputes arise—whether in court, arbitration, or before administrative agencies.
Gal works with companies of all sizes, on all types of employment matters, including wage and hour, independent contractor issues, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and whistleblower claims, defamation, trade secrets, and breach of contract claims. He is experienced in defending multiple, overlapping wage and hour class and PAGA actions, and also represents employers in single-plaintiff matters.
Gal has experience across many industries, including healthcare, technology, transportation, logistics, housing, manufacturing, food and beverage, the gig-economy, and retail.
J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2012
B.A., University of California, Santa Cruz, 2006, With Honors
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California