- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2011, Production Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2007
Golnaz Yazdchi is an associate in the Private Wealth and Fiduciary Litigation group in the firm’s Century City office
Areas of Practice
Golnaz’s practice focuses exclusively on disputes over trusts, estates, conservatorships and other fiduciary matters. She represents individuals, corporate trustees, private professional fiduciaries, and families in various litigated matters including, will and trust contests, breach of fiduciary duty cases, accounting actions, judicial construction and modification of trusts, elder abuse actions, and contested conservatorship proceedings.
Golnaz is part of a unique, nationally-recognized team representing clients in some of the most high-profile, celebrity, and complex trust and estate disputes in the country. Recently, Golnaz was part of a team that, according to ESPN, “won a decisive legal victory to prevent a coup attempt” for the Los Angeles-based Lakers basketball team.
Golnaz is also active in the community, and dedicates her time in pro bono matters. She is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA), Trust and Estate Section, and serves as a volunteer member of the California Lawyers Association Trust & Estates Executive Committee, responsible for summarizing new case authority for members of the California Lawyers Association Trust and Estate section.
- Named as a “Southern California Rising Star” by Super Lawyers in Trust & Estate Litigation (2018-2019), a Thomson Reuters business
- Fiduciaries (and others) Beware -- An Over-Reaching Release May Be VoidableCalifornia Trusts and Estates Quarterly, April 2016
"Bringing Beneficiaries to the Mediation Table: Drafting Enforceable Trust Provisions Requiring Mediation of Disputes During Post-Death Trust Administration," California Trust and Estates Quarterly, 2014
- "The ABCs of Estate Planning, Trust and Estates Litigation," UCLA Law Women Lead, Costa Mesa, California (October 2018)
- "Are you there Client? It’s me, Your Lawyer: Representing Clients with Diminished Capacity," Inland Empire Estate Planning Council, Redlands, California (November 2017)
- "Representing the Incapacitated Business or Property Owner," Fiduciary Attorney Summit, Lake Tahoe, Nevada (January 2017)
- Volunteer, Executive Committee, Section on Trusts and Estates, State Bar of California
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trust and Estates Section