- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, 2011, cum laude
- M.A., Syracuse University Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, 2011
- M.A., Yonsei University, 2006
- B.A., Syracuse University, 2002, cum laude
- Judicial Intern to Hon. Doris Ling-Cohan, New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Term, 1st Dept.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Hyo Jin Paik is an attorney in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Hyo Jin has experience in general commercial litigation and she also has experience representing banks in internal investigations and regulatory inquiries. Hyo Jin regularly counsels clients on trademark matters, including trademark prosecution, litigation involving trademark infringement, false advertising and anti-counterfeiting claims, and IP due diligence. Hyo Jin’s work includes all phases of trademark prosecution process, including mark clearance, registration and maintenance, and she handles various proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Prior to joining the firm, Hyo Jin worked at a litigation boutique firm handling securities and consumer fraud class action lawsuits. She is fluent in Korean.
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Korean-American Lawyers Association of Greater New York