- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2011, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Senior Technical Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- B.A., University of California, San Diego, 2008, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Ms. Plocky is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Plocky represents clients in a variety of commercial and business litigation matters in both state and federal court. Her experience includes business disputes, toxic torts, class action defense, securities litigation, real estate disputes, and allegations of unfair business practices and fraud.
Ms. Plocky is experienced in all aspects of California and federal civil procedure, including filing and responding to complaints, conducting discovery, motion practice, and appellate practice.
Ms. Plocky is an active member of Sheppard Mullin’s Pro Bono Committee and Recruiting Committee. She is also a member of the firm’s Toxic Torts/Product Liability industry team.
- Navigating the Course of Relation Back: Krupski v. Costa Crociere S.P.A. and Standardizing the Relation-Back Analysis, 44 Loy. L.A. L. Rev. 1197 (2011).
Class Action Defense Strategy Blog Articles
- "The Ninth Circuit Declares That Individualized Damages Issues Alone Never, Ever Preclude Certification of a Rule 23(b)(3) Class," October 8, 2015
Climate Change & Clean Technology Blog Articles
- "Revising Flammability Standards to Reduce Flame Retardants in Furniture," June 27, 2012
Real Estate, Land Use & Environmental Law Blog Articles