Irene Choe is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Areas of Practice
Irene’s practice focuses on all aspects of counseling, clearance, prosecution, and enforcement of domestic and international trademarks. She prosecutes matters before the USPTO, Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and World Intellectual Property Organization. Irene brings a diverse background and skill set, including her experience in news and media production in South Korea while completing her MBA. Irene also worked at the US headquarters of a Korean conglomerate, handling new business development and partnerships in the food services and entertainment sectors.
Irene counsels clients on trademark and domain name acquisition, protection, and enforcement strategies and has particular expertise in the entertainment and technology industries.
- The American Lawyer Litigation Daily, 10.20.2023
- Daily Journal, 10.18.2023
J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2016
M.B.A., KAIST Business School, 2012
B.A., Scripps College, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California