- J.D., West Virginia University, Editor in Chief, The West Virginia Law Review, 2014, Order of the Coif
- M.B.A., West Virginia University, 2014
- B.A., College of William and Mary, 2011
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- *not admitted in DC; supervised by partners of the firm
Imad S. Matini is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Matini’s practice focuses on business litigation and regulatory compliance.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Matini clerked for two federal judges: the Honorable Frederick P. Stamp, Jr. for the Northern District of West Virginia, and the Honorable Stephanie D. Thacker for the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
While in law school, Mr. Matini served as Editor-in-Chief of his law review, was a member of the Tax Moot Court team, and worked on behalf of indigent clients as part of his school’s Supreme Court Clinic. Mr. Matini’s article, Distinctions with a Difference, has also been published in the University of Tennessee Law Review.