- J.D., Whittier Law School, 2001, magna cum laude, Editor, Whittier Law Review
- B.A., California State University, Long Beach, 1998
- Judicial Extern for Presiding Justice David G. Sills, California Court of Appeal, Fourth Appellate District, Division Three
- Federal District Courts for the Central, Eastern, Southern and Northern Districts of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Jeffrey Crowe is a partner in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Crowe focuses his practice in insurance-related litigation, class actions and unfair competition claims. For more than 14 years, he has defended insurers in state and federal courts in California against claims for breach of contract, bad faith, unfair business practices, fraud and other torts. He also represents insurers in matters before the California Courts of Appeal and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Crowe handles all aspects of insurance disputes involving a variety of personal and commercial lines policies, including homeowners, renters, auto, property and commercial general liability. In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Crowe provides pre-litigation coverage advice on complex insurance matters.
- Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2019
- Barnett v. State Farm Gen. Ins. Co., 200 Cal.App.4th 536 (2011)
- Aquarius Well Drilling, Inc. v. American States Insurance Company (United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Case No. 13-15040) (2015)
Insurance Law Blog Posts
- “Bad Faith Update: Recent Developments in California, Washington and Montana,” Pacific Claim Executives Association, October 2014
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Insurance Law Section of the OCBA
- Member, Defense Research Institute