- J.D., Rutgers University, 2003, Moot Court, Journal of Law & Public Policy
- B.A., University of Maryland, 1999
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Central Districts of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
Jordan Derringer is a special counsel in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's San Diego office.
Areas of Practice
Jordan's practice focuses on insurance coverage and bad faith litigation. He has experience litigating matters involving multiple lines of insurance, including not only commercial general liability policies, but also personal and commercial automobile and property policies. Jordan has successfully handled arbitrations, mediations and appeals on behalf of his insurance clients. He also has experience representing insurers in bad faith litigation.
In addition to his insurance practice, Jordan has handled matters involving claims under ERISA, employment litigation and counseling, product liability, premises liability and personal injury claims.