- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2005
- B.A., Indiana University, 2001
- Central District
- Ninth Circuit
Jennifer Hoffman is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Hoffman has experience representing clients in insurance, products liability, class action, unfair competition, and business litigation in state and federal courts. Most recently, Ms. Hoffman has focused her practice on insurance coverage and bad faith litigation matters. She litigates coverage disputes at the trial court and appellate level, with an emphasis on disputes presenting particularly difficult legal challenges. Ms. Hoffman also counsels insurers in matters involving a variety of coverages and a diverse array of underlying claims, including claims arising under general liability, professional liability, advertising liability, automobile liability, and all-risk property policies.
She is a member of the firm's products liability and insurance defense teams.
Insurance Law Blog Posts
- "Professional Services Exclusion Negates Coverage for Liability Arising Out of Insured’s Failure to Mark Oil Pipeline," September 18, 2017
Class Action Defense Strategy Law Blog Posts
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Member, Defense Research Institute