Jennifer Hoffman is special counsel in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office. She is a member of the Insurance Defense Team.
Areas of Practice
Jennifer focuses her practice on insurance class action defense, insurance coverage advice and litigation, and bad faith matters. She defends clients against class action complaints in state and federal courts across the nation. She litigates coverage and bad faith disputes at the trial court and appellate level, with an emphasis on disputes presenting novel legal challenges and complex factual scenarios.
Jennifer also counsels insurers in matters involving coverages and underlying claims, including claims arising under general liability, professional liability, advertising liability, automobile, life, homeowners and commercial property policies.
Insurance Law Blog Posts
- "Professional Services Exclusion Negates Coverage for Liability Arising Out of Insured’s Failure to Mark Oil Pipeline," September 18, 2017
Class Action Defense Strategy Law Blog Posts
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2005
B.A., Indiana University, 2001
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan