- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2013
- B.A., University of San Diego, 2009
Jennifer Kozun is an associate in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm's San Diego office.
Areas of Practice
Jennifer's practice focuses on all aspects of commercial and residential real estate projects, including common interest development. Jennifer works with the firm’s residential and commercial developers in connection with the drafting and preparation of CC&Rs, disclosures and other agreements associated with common interest developments.
Real Estate, Land Use & Environmental Law Blog Posts
- "EIR for Downtown San Francisco Mixed-Use Project Upheld Under Supreme Court’s Newly Articulated Standard of Review," May 6, 2019
- "State Agency’s Intentional Flooding for Environmental Protection Results in Physical Taking of Private Property – Strict Liability Applies," January 25, 2016
- "County of San Diego’s Adopted Climate Action Plan Violates CEQA: Fails to Include Enforceable GHG Reduction Measures," December 11, 2014
- "Fourth District’s Split Decision Further Complicates CEQA Requirements Surrounding GHG Impact Analysis and Mitigation Measures – Dissent Warns Majority Opinion Will Weaken and Confuse the Law," December 11, 2014
- "Level of Detail Adequate in High Speed Rail Authority’s Program EIR for Central Valley to Bay Area Rail Corridor," September 18, 2014
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego