We have an immediate opening for a Billing Coordinator in our Dallas office. Qualified candidates will be hard-working, detail-oriented and will possess exceptional communication and technical skills. Candidates must have a proven history of professional growth, a minimum of three years of billing experience in a mid to large-size law firm. Experience with Aderant/CMS or Elite is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing all phases of the billing cycle for the Dallas office (distributing prebills, processing revisions, mailing and posting bills).
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with attorneys and staff.
- Answering billing questions, providing ad-hoc reporting.
- Providing back-up billing support as needed.
- Implementing changes to organize and streamline billing processes.
- Managing workflow, ensuring timely billing, resolving complex billing issues.
- Working overtime when needed.
Please apply directly using this link https://professionalcareers-sheppardmullin.icims.com/jobs/2004/billing-coordinator/job.