- J.D., University of Southern California, 2017, with honors; Hale Moot Court Oral Argument Finalist; Judge E. Avery Crary Oral Advocacy Award; Hale Moot Court Best Brief Award; National Moot Court Team
- B.A., San Diego State University, 2013, cum laude, Dean’s List; Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honors Society
- Judicial Extern for U.S. District Judge S. James Otero of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Joseph Peacock is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Areas of Practice
Joseph has represented employers and businesses before state and federal courts, arbitral tribunals, and administrative agencies in a wide variety of employment and business litigation matters, including business tort, contract, defamation, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful discharge, and class action wage and hour lawsuits. His experience includes representing leading public, private, and non-profit organizations in a broad range of industries including aerospace and defense, communications, construction, education, financial services, healthcare, insurance, and retail.
While in law school, Joseph served as a judicial extern for the Honorable S. James Otero of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Labor and Employment Law Blog Posts
- Member, J. Clifford Wallace American Inn of Court
- San Diego State University Aztec Mentor Program