James Wesley "Wes" Fischer is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office. He is also a member of the Private Equity and Mergers and Acquisitions Teams at the firm.
Areas of Practice
Wes focuses his practice on private equity, mergers and acquisitions and general company representation. He represents private and public companies and private equity firms in acquisition transactions in industries such as government services, technology, manufacturing and healthcare.
- Represented Arlington Capital Partners in its acquisition of Octo Consulting Group, a provider of mission-critical solutions for the U.S. federal government.
- Represented Octo Consulting Group in its acquisition of Connexta.
- Represented Octo Consulting Group in its acquisition of Sevatec.
- Represented Octo Consulting Group in its acquisition of Volant Associates.
- Represented Octo Consulting Group in its acquisition of B3 Group.
- Represented Octo Consulting Group, in connection with its sale to IBM (NYSE: IBM).
- Represented Arlington Capital Partners in its acquisition of TRP Infrastructure Services, a leading provider of safety-critical and highly regulated roadway marking and traffic control solutions primarily to state and local government end-customers.
- Represented Arlington Capital Partners in its acquisition of J&J Worldwide Services, Inc., a leading provider of mission-essential, preventative maintenance activities to critical U.S. federal government sites.
- Represented Systems Planning & Analysis, a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners, in its acquisition of the ORCA division of Metron.
- Represented Molecular Products, a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners, in its acquisition of The O.C. Lugo Co., Inc.
- Represented Molecular Products in its acquisition of Henkel’s SODASORB business.
- Represented Molecular Products in its sale to Filtration Group, an affiliate of Madison Industries.
- Represented Quantum Spatial, Inc., a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners and a leading full-service geospatial provider in North America, in its sale to NV5 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVEE).
- Represented Astra Capital Management in its majority investment in DartPoints, an owner and operator of edge colocation data centers.
- Represented DartPoints in its acquisition of Immedion, a provider of colocation, cloud and managed IT services.
- Represented DartPoints in its acquisition of Metro Data Centers, a full-service provider of interconnection and data center solutions.
- Represented Astra Capital Management in its majority equity investment in Communications Technology Services (CTS), a provider of wireless infrastructure services.
- Represented Micropact, Inc., a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners, in its sale to Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL).
- Represented Zemax, LLC, a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners, in its sale to EQT Partners.
- Represented Precision Medicine Group in connection with numerous acquisitions, including the acquisition of Oncology Reimbursement Management, ProMedDx LLC, Stern Investor Relations, Inc., ApoCell, Inc. and Ethos Communications, Inc.
- Represented CACI International Inc. (NYSE: CACI) in its acquisition of Mastodon Designs, an expert in design and manufacturing of rugged signals intelligence (SIGINT), electronic warfare (EW) and cyber operations products and solutions.
- Represented CACI, Inc. – Federal in its acquisition of the systems engineering and acquisition support services business of CSRA LLC, a unit of General Dynamics Information Technology Inc.
- Represented SCM Group, an Italian multinational company in machinery and industrial equipment and parent company of CMS North America, as U.S. counsel in its acquisition of Diversified Machine Systems (DMS), a leading U.S. designer, manufacturer, distributor of CNC machinery.
J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2014, Virginia Law and Business Review
B.A., University of Louisville, 2011, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia