- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2014, Virginia Law and Business Review
- B.A., University of Louisville, 2011, summa cum laude
- *Not admitted in District of Columbia, supervised by partners of the firm
James Wesley "Wes" Fischer is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
- Rising Star, Kentucky Super Lawyers, 2018
- Represented healthcare analytics company in its sale to strategic buyer.
- Represented multinational distilled spirits producer in its acquisition of vodka company.
- Represented global electronic technologies company in its acquisition of enterprise-class software development company.
- Represented multinational manufacturing company in its acquisition of regional product services and distribution company.
- Represented regional wholesale distribution company in its sale to strategic buyer.
- Represented automotive accessory design and manufacturing company in its sale to strategic buyer.
- Represented healthcare support services company in its sale to private equity firm.
- Represented pharmaceutical development and manufacturing company in its sale to India-based global business conglomerate.
- Represented nursing facility portfolio in its sale to strategic buyer.
- Represented national design build electrical contractor in its sale to private equity firm.
- Louisville Bar Association, Corporate Law Section, Former Vice-Chair and Chair
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association