Kara Du is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Century City office and is a member of the firm’s Healthcare team.
Area of Practice
Kara represents clients in the health care industry through business and transactional matters, including mergers & acquisitions and corporate governance. Kara’s experience includes advising on corporate formations and structuring, governance and operational matters, drafting transactional documents, navigating corporate practice of medicine issues and managing due diligence investigations.
- Law360, 07.18.2023
- Chicago Medicine Magazine , 04.2023
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "The PACE Solution to Increasing Demands for Long-Term Services and Supports in the U.S.," November 2, 2023
- "Navigating the Wild West of the New ACA Preventative Care Ruling," May 11, 2023
- "ChatGPT And Healthcare Privacy Risks," March 8, 2023
- "Finding Our Way Out of the Pandemic Haze: What Telehealth Tools Are Medicare Providers Allowed to Keep, and Which Must They Leave Behind?," November 30, 2022