Kendall Kohlmeyer is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Century City office and is a member of the firm’s Healthcare team.
Areas of Practice
Kendall advises healthcare entities on regulatory, compliance, and transactional matters. Kendall’s experience includes facilitating corporate formation, conducting due diligence, and ensuring compliance with state and federal corporate and health care regulations.
Private Equity Deal of the Year: Lee Fish’s sale to Sole Source Capital, M&A Advisor, 2023
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "CMS Promotes Competition, Transparency, Health Equity and More in the CY2025 Medicare Advantage and Part D Proposed Rule," November 13, 2023
- "OHCA’s Revised Regulations Following Comments from Industry Stakeholders," October 24, 2023
- "Public Workshop for OHCA’s Proposed Regulations Sparks Lively Discussion Among Industry Stakeholders," September 7, 2023
- "Part 3: An Update on the Federal and State E-Roe-sion or P-Roe-tection of Abortion Rights," August 9, 2023
- "HHS OIG Publishes Eagerly-Anticipated Federal Information Blocking Enforcement Final Rule," July 5, 2023
- "OIG 2022 Advisory Opinions: Year in Review," May 8, 2023
- "Key Healthcare Provisions of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023," January 6, 2023