- J.D., Southern Methodist University, 2010
- B.S., University of Texas at Dallas, 2007, magna cum laude
Kelly Vazhappilly is an associate in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm’s Dallas office.
Areas of Practice
Kelly's practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions on a national and local basis, including negotiating purchase and sale, management, leasing and related agreements in the operation and disposition of a wide variety of asset classes. Her experience includes:
- representing commercial mortgage-backed securities trusts, special servicers, SBA lenders/servicers and financial institutions in receivership and REO transactions;
- representing clients in the acquisition and disposition of industrial, retail, office, multi-family, hotel, resort, condominium, c-store, mobile home portfolios, self-storage facilities and mixed-use properties;
- representing clients in single and portfolio dispositions for distressed assets transactions; and
- representing landlords and tenants in leasing and licensing transactions involving office, research and development, retail and industrial properties.
Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Law Blog Posts
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Asian American Bar Association