Lyle LeBlang is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Areas of Practice
Lyle's practice focuses on corporate law, with an emphasis in U.S. and cross-border mergers and acquisitions. His practice also includes joint ventures, business formation and structuring, corporate governance, and commercial contracts.
Lyle represents both small and large companies ranging from startups to well-established public and private companies, across a wide variety of industries that include manufacturing, e-commerce, technology, consumer goods, software, and healthcare. He also represents institutional and individual investors in connection with public and private company investments.
- Public and private mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures representing buyers and sellers.
- Cross-border investments and merger and acquisition transactions.
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances, and other commercial business transactions.
- Represented Adidas in the sale of TaylorMade to KPS Capital Partners.
- Represented D’Style furnishings in its sale to Kimball Hospitality.
- Represented Allied Universal in its acquisition of Covenant Security.
- Represented TDO Software in its sale to Sonendo.
- Represented Fishawack Health in its acquisition of 2e Creative and Fire & Rain.
- Represented Effecture in its sale to Management and Engineering Technologies International, Inc.
- Represented Fishawack Health in its acquisition of Skysis.
- Represented Allied Universal in its acquisition of Service Works, Inc.
- Represented Modern Builders Supply in its sale to SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc.
- Represented PC Synergy in its sale to Visible Supply Chain Management.
- Represented Allied Universal in its acquisition of SecurAmerica.
- Represented GAN Limited in its acquisition of Vincent Group p.l.c. d/b/a Coolbet.
- Represented Fishawack Health in its acquisition of StoneArch Creative.
- Represented Fishawack Health in its acquisition of PRMA Consulting.
- Represented Kindred Bravely in its sale to TZP Group.
- Represented family owned and operated commercial landscape company in a sale of its business.
- Represented Grasp Technologies in its sale to Waverock Software.
- Represented Fishawack Health in its acquisition of closerlook.
- Represented Vista Group in its acquisition of Retriever Solutions.
- Represented Fishawack Health in its acquisition of Policy Analysis and Health Economics in R Online.
- Represented Fishawack Health in its acquisition of Avalere Health.
- Represented Forefront Telecare in its sale to SOC Telemed.
- Represented Southland Envelope in its sale to JAL Equity.
- Represented La Jolla Logic in its sale to Boecore.
Inn of Court Pro Bono Publico Award, Casa Cornelia Law Center, 2017
Corporate and Securities Law Blog Posts
J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 2015, with honors
B.S.M., Tulane University, 2006, summa cum laude