Lauren Mioduszewski Stewart is an associate in the Real Estate, Energy, Land Use & Environmental Practice Group in the firm's Chicago office.
Areas of Practice
Lauren concentrates her practice on commercial and residential real estate development throughout the U.S., including construction and design contracts, lending and finance, leasing, and sales and acquisitions. With respect to property development, Lauren has experience in drafting design, construction, project management and other consulting contracts. In the hospitality sector, she focuses on design and construction contracts, management agreements, and other operations contracts.
On the corporate side, Lauren also assists both private and public companies in corporate transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, asset purchase agreements, and purchase and sale agreements.
Lauren also has experience in the renewable energy sector. She has experience representing both lenders and developers, on both tax equity and debt equity renewable energy finance deals.
- Hotel Portfolio in the San Francisco, California area
- Hotel Essex, Chicago, Illinois
- Godfrey Hotel Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Hotel Executive, December 2022 issue
- Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, 03.24.2021
- Hotels Magazine, 03.31.2020
Energy Law Blog Posts
- "Market Conditions Among Factors Adding Variability to Potential California Offshore Lease Outcomes," December 5, 2022
Real Estate, Land Use & Environmental Law Blog Posts
J.D., University of Illinois, 2019, cum laude
B.A., Hope College, 2016, cum laude