Lee Weiss is a special Counsel in the Real Estate, Energy, Land Use & Environmental Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Lee has represented purchasers, sellers, landlords and tenants in all aspects of transactional commercial and residential real estate, including acquisitions and dispositions, financings and leasing transactions in New York and throughout the country. Lee’s clients have included owners of shopping centers, office buildings, apartment complexes, student housing complexes, condominium projects, and mixed-used properties through the United States.
- Represented a joint venture in their purchase of two apartment complexes in New York City’s Gramercy neighborhood.
- Represented a real estate fund in their acquisition and financing of five student housing complexes located throughout the country near different college campuses.
- Represented a real estate fund in its acquisition and financing of membership interest in an entity which owns a student housing complex in Oklahoma.
- Represented a publicly traded real estate investment trust in its acquisition of three out parcels in three separate shopping centers, each located in Maryland.
- Represented a joint venture in its acquisition of three adjacent buildings in the heart of Manhattan’s Soho neighborhood.
- Represented a joint venture in its sale of a 27-story midtown Manhattan office building.
- Globe St., 10.29.2018
New York State Bar Association
J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2006
B.B.A., George Washington University, 2003, cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey