- J.D., University of Southern California, 2013, Notes Editor, Interdisciplinary Law Journal
- B.F.A., Chapman University, 2008, magna cum laude
- Law Clerk to United States Attorney's Office, Southern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
Michael Campbell is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Century City office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Campbell represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment litigation, including wage and hour violations, employment discrimination, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination in violation of public policy. He has experience with both class action and single-plaintiff matters.
- "Preparing for the Affordable Care Act Employer Mandate," Corporate Counsel, February 7, 2014
- "Ballpark Beat-Downs: A New Framework to Protect Fans," 22 S. CAL INTERDIS. L.J. 109 (2012)
Labor & Employment Law Blog Articles