- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2012, Executive Editor, Harvard Business Law Review, Senior Editor, Harvard International Law Journal
- B.A., Yale University, 2009, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Extern to the Honorable Arthur L. Alarcón, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Matthew Goldman is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Century City office and is a member of the firm's healthcare practice team.
Areas of Practice
Matthew’s practice blends the regulatory and transactional components of healthcare law, and includes representation of hospitals, managed care organizations, medical groups, and other healthcare entities and providers. On the regulatory side, Matthew’s practice is focused on licensing, regulatory compliance, and managed care arrangements. Matthew has extensive experience preparing Knox-Keene HMO license applications and assisting clients with structuring shared-risk arrangements, developing and utilizing innovative payment methodologies, and ensuring compliance with applicable federal and state law. Matthew’s transactional practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances in the healthcare sector.
- Med Monthly, February 1, 2017
- AHLA, December 2014
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "Part IV: The ACA, Post-Inauguration," February 7, 2017
- "Part III: Exploring 'Repeal and Replace,'" December 21, 2016
- "Part II: Implications of a Partial Obamacare Repeal," December 6, 2016