- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2017, summa cum laude, Senior Note and Comment Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara, 2014
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
Michaela R. Goldstein is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Century City office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Goldstein advises and defends employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. A significant portion of her practice is devoted to representing employers in the defense of complaints for class action and single-plaintiff matters in both court and arbitration. Ms. Goldstein also has experience representing employers in DLSE proceedings, as well as before the DFEH and EEOC.
Ms. Goldstein advises and counsels clients on day-to-day employment issues including discipline and terminations, personnel policies, and other wage and hour compliance issues. She also has experience drafting employment policies, including employee handbooks.
Ms. Goldstein represents employers in a variety of industries including financial services, banking, retail, healthcare, and entertainment.
Labor and Employment Law Blog Posts