- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2009, Production Editor, UCLA Women’s Law Journal
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2006, summa cum laude, college honors
- Extern to the Honorable Michael Nash, Los Angeles Superior Court, Juvenile Division
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Ms. Hamilton is an associate in the Labor and Employment Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Hamilton specializes in labor and employment matters on behalf of employers, including wage and hour violations, employment discrimination, wrongful termination in violation of public policy, and sexual harassment.
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "Deadline for Compliance with New EEO-1 Form Stayed Indefinitely," August 31, 2017
- "Ninth Circuit Invalidates Arbitration Agreement," August 26, 2016