Yuanmei Lu is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s Shanghai office.
Areas of Practice
Yuanmei practices equity financing and fund formation. Her experience includes representing institutional investors in connection with their acquisition and financing of technology, media and telecommunications companies, as well as advising emerging companies and venture-backed companies through multiple rounds of financing. Yuanmei also focuses her practice in the formation and operation of domestic and international investment funds.
China Law Update Blog
- "China Securities Regulatory Commission Issued Proposed Rules on Offshore Listing," January 13, 2022
- "Hong Kong Stock Exchange Announced New Listing Regime for SPAC," December 30, 2021
- "Overview on China’s New Draft Measures for Data Cross-border Transfer," November 5, 2021
- "Highlights of China’s Recently Adopted Personal Information Protection Law," August 24, 2021
Global Trade Law Blog
- "Executive Orders on Pause: WeChat and TikTok Bans Temporarily Suspended," September 21, 2020
Foreign Language Bio
J.D., Harvard Law School
B.A., Mount Holyoke College
- New York