- J.D., University of Southern California, 2014
- B.A., Emory University, 2010
Madalyn Macarr is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Corporate & Securities Law Blog Posts
- "California and Delaware Courts Agree: Amendments to Corporate Bylaws Do Not Apply Retroactively to Impair Pursuit Previously Accrued Claims," March 31, 2015
- "Second Circuit Notes Split with Ninth Circuit Over Whether Failure to Make Adequate Disclosures Under Item 303 of Regulation S-K May Serve as Basis for a Section 10(b) Claim," January 26, 2015
- "California Court of Appeal Applies Delaware Law to Deny Discovery in Shareholder Derivative Action," December 23, 2014