Meghan M. Stuer is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Meghan’s practice encompasses general commercial litigation. She represents clients in complex business litigation disputes involving claims of breach of contract, trade secret misappropriation, copyright infringement, patent infringement, and unfair competition.
Meghan is an active member of the firm’s Women Lawyers Group and is dedicated to representing pro bono clients. She represents clients seeking asylum in the U.S. and works with organizations to defend free speech while protecting victims and targets of hateful speech.
- SEC Shifts Focus on Employees’ Off-Channel Business Communications to Investment AdvisersThe Texas Lawbook, 11.22.2022
Corporate and Securities Law Blog Posts
- "SEC Shifts Focus on Employees’ Off-Channel Business Communications to Investment Advisers," November 11, 2022
Intellectual Property Law Blog
- “TTAB Precedential Decision: Time Limit for Adding Claims Is Tolled by Filing of Cancellation Within Registration’s Fifth Anniversary,” July 7, 2016
Labor & Employment Law Blog
- “Seventh Circuit Holds Class Action Waivers are Unlawful and Unenforceable Creating a Circuit Split,” June 8, 2016
New York Commercial Division Round Up Blog Posts
- Connecticut Law Tribune, 01.31.2023
J.D., Boston University, 2017
B.A., Trinity College, 2012
- Intern to the Honorable Mark G. Mastroianni, U.S. District Judge for the District of Massachusetts.
- New York