Third Thursday Emerging Companies Webinar Series: Early Stage Funding Structures and Legal Documentation
You have a great idea, assessed the market landscape, assembled a core team and completed your formation paperwork. You know you’re on to something great and the feedback you’re receiving confirms this. To accelerate growth you need capital – what are your financing options and how do you determine which option is best for you and your company?
In this session we will:
- Review the common ways to finance an early stage private company
- Assess the pros and cons of each financing option: including: convertible notes, venture debt, SAFEs and preferred stock
- Become familiar with the key elements of a term sheet in general
- Discuss the planning you must do prior to meeting with investors
Whether you are a new or serial entrepreneur, please join us for an informative session to help formulate your strategy for financing your latest venture.
- Farha Chowdry, Partner, Sheppard Mullin