Blockchain and Entertainment Webinar Series: Blockchain and Games
Sheppard Mullin, a leader in both blockchain and entertainment law, is hosting a 3 part webinar covering the overlap of these areas. Please join us for the first installment on February 4, 2021 for a discussion on the top trends and legal issues in Blockchain Games. Topics to be discussed include:
- What happened in blockchain games in 2020
- What to expect in 2021
- Other trends and business issues with blockchain games
- Issues with blockchain games - regulatory issues, IP, tax and more.
- James Gatto, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Sebastien Borget, President, Blockchain Game Alliance