- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1986
- B.A., Brigham Young University, 1983, summa cum laude
Nathan Arrington is a partner in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's San Diego office.
Areas of Practice
Nathan's focus is defending insurance companies against bad faith, fraud and other tort claims. He has handled jury trials in both state and federal court.
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Rating
- Fitzgerald v. Allstate: Jury defense verdict in the first lawsuit against Allstate tried to verdict alleging underinsurance following the 2003 wildfires.
- Drommi v. Allstate: Jury defense verdict following 5-week trial against Allstate alleging bad faith and fraud arising out of Northridge earthquake claim.
- Lan v. Allstate: Jury defense verdict in lawsuit alleging bad faith arising out of Northridge earthquake claim.
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Nevada Mutual Insurance Company
- State Farm Insurance Company
- Law360, April 7, 2014
- "Catastrophe Claims in California," Luce Forward Insurance Litigation Seminar, September 11, 2008
- American Inns of Court - Louis M. Welsh Chapter
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- San Diego County Bar Association