Photo of Non-immigrant Visas and Permanent Residence
Non-immigrant Visas and Permanent Residence


For companies and individuals seeking temporary employment in the U.S. to those pursuing legal permanent residence, our lawyers provide support and planning throughout the lifecycle of the transition.

  • H-1B Visas for temporary specialty workers
  • L-1A and L-1B Visas and Blanket L Petitions for intra-company transferees
  • E-1 and E-2 Treaty Investor and Trader Visas
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visas for scientists, researchers and others
  • J Training Visas
  • TN-NAFTA Visas for Canadians and Mexicans
  • H-2B Visas for temporary workers
  • Consular processing of nonimmigrant and immigrant visas
  • Labor certifications
  • Multinational managers and executives, extraordinary ability, and outstanding researchers visas
  • Relinquishment of residence
  • National interest waivers
  • Complex naturalization
  • Relief from bars to entry
  • Liaison with government on complicated matters
  • Consular matters