French Insider Podcast
- French Insider Podcast Episode 13: Additional Sanctions Against Russia: What Businesses Need to Know05.02.2022
- French Insider Podcast Episode 11: Setting up Business in the U.S. with Valère Horath and Valerie Demont03.03.2022
- French Insider Podcast Episode 10: Buy America Provisions in the Infrastructure Bill: What this Means for Foreign Companies with David Gallacher02.02.2022
- French Insider Podcast Episode 9: What Foreign Energy Companies Need to Know about the $1.2 Trillion Infrastructure Bill12.16.2021
- French Insider Podcast Episode 8: Tips for French Individuals Relocating to the US: Dos & Don’ts, Hiring, and Adjusting to Cultural Differences with Romain Poirot11.01.2021
- French Insider Podcast Episode 7: What Businesses Need to Know about the US and Canadian Workforces: HR, Return to Office, and Cultural Differences with Wendy Alderdice09.30.2021
- French Insider Podcast Episode 6: How European State Aid Impacts French Subsidiaries of U.S. Companies with Jacques Derenne09.01.2021
About French Insider
What should French investors know about successfully doing business in the U.S.? From cultural and legal differences, to business development and expansion, French Insider podcast is dedicated to helping French investors and companies growing their companies in the U.S.
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matter, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.