French Insider Podcast
- French Insider Podcast Episode 26: Setting up Business in the U.S. with Valère Horath and Valerie Demont [Replay]10.11.2023
- French Insider Episode 25: Plunging Into the Future: What Companies Need to Know as They Embrace AI with Jim Gatto of Sheppard Mullin09.01.2023
- French Insider Episode 24: From Seed to Success: A French Start-Up’s Guide to Launching in the U.S. with Caroline Faucher-Winter07.31.2023
- French Insider Episode 22: French Investments in the U.S. Wine Industry with Jean Hoefliger of JH Wine Consulting [Replay]06.01.2023
- French Insider Episode 21: Between Warring Giants: How European Companies Can Navigate U.S.-China Tensions in Trade and Commerce with Reid Whitten04.28.2023
- French Insider Episode 20: Growing Your Business in America: The Story of Qobuz and Its Growth in Music Streaming with Dan Mackta02.27.2023
- French Insider Podcast Episode 19: Growing Your Business in the US and Canada: The Story of Maman and the Power of Social Media [Replay]01.03.2023
About French Insider
What should French investors know about successfully doing business in the U.S.? From cultural and legal differences, to business development and expansion, French Insider podcast is dedicated to helping French investors and companies growing their companies in the U.S.
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matter, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.