French Insider Podcast
- French Insider Episode 20: Growing Your Business in America: The Story of Qobuz and Its Growth in Music Streaming with Dan Mackta02.27.2023
- French Insider Podcast Episode 19: Growing Your Business in the US and Canada: The Story of Maman and the Power of Social Media [Replay]01.03.2023
- French Insider Episode 18: Debriefing the Results of the Brazilian Election and its Effect on Multinational Business with Fernando Zanotti Schneider of Abe Advogados11.30.2022
- French Insider Episode 17: The Ins and Outs of International Production and Entertainment with Tim Stephen11.01.2022
- French Insider Podcast Episode 16: Growing Your Business in the US and Canada: The Story of Maman and the Power of Social Media09.30.2022
- French Insider Podcast Episode 15: Villa Albertine and the French Embassy’s Role In Helping Artists Come to America09.08.2022
- French Insider Podcast Episode 13: Additional Sanctions Against Russia: What Businesses Need to Know05.02.2022
About French Insider
What should French investors know about successfully doing business in the U.S.? From cultural and legal differences, to business development and expansion, French Insider podcast is dedicated to helping French investors and companies growing their companies in the U.S.
SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player on Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Google Podcasts, Stitcher Radio or Spotify.
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matter, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.