The Legit Ledger Podcast
- The Legit Ledger Episode 13: NFT Insider Trading ̶ Recent Enforcement, Rulings and Why You Need an Insider Trading Policy11.17.2022
- The Legit Ledger Episode 12: Fintech Enforcement In Light of the Ooki DAO Lawsuit with Bill Kane and Zack Golda11.14.2022
- The Legit Ledger Episode 10: Government Overreach on Blockchain Tech? The Tornado Cash Lawsuit with Christopher Bosch and Zack Golda10.17.2022
- The Legit Ledger Episode 9: Tokenized Real Estate and Metaverse Land with Laura Pamatian and Jared Wachtler09.19.2022
- The Legit Ledger Episode 6: DAO Liability in Light of the bZx DAO Class Action with Yasamin Parsafar and Christopher Bosch07.26.2022
- The Legit Ledger Episode 4: Detecting and Enforcing IP Infringement in Web3 with Kevin Tian, CEO at Doppel06.28.2022
- The Legit Ledger Episode 3: Licensing Considerations for NFT Creators and Owners with Jim Gatto and Gabe Khoury06.14.2022
- The Legit Ledger Episode 2: The Current State of NFT Regulation: What Market Participants Need to Know with Jim Gatto and Gabe Khoury06.13.2022
- The Legit Ledger Episode 1: Intellectual Property Considerations for Licensing NFTs with Yasamin Parsafar and Jim Gatto06.12.2022
About The Legit Ledger
A podcast providing insights and practical tips on blockchain-related legal issues. Join Sheppard Mullin’s Blockchain Team and their guests as they discuss legal issues resulting from blockchain technologies and business models and practical solutions for keeping their use legit.
SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player on Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or Spotify.
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matter, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.