- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2005, member of the Berkeley Technology Law Journal and the Berkeley Business Law Journal
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2001
- U.S. District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California
Robert Mussig is an associate in the Labor & Employment Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Mussig defends employers in labor and employment matters. He has experience defending wage and hour class actions and claims of discrimination and harassment. He has handled virtually all aspects of the litigation process, including jury and bench trials, arbitrations, taking and defending depositions, and arguing dispositive motions.
- Boalt Hall Fellow at the University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law
Class Action Defense Strategy Law Blog Posts
- "In Pineda's Wake," May 24, 2011
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "California Employers: Get Ready for New FEHC Regulations Effective April 1st," March 15, 2016
- "An Ounce Of Prevention…Does Your Voluntary Wellness Program Comply With Proposed EEOC Regulations?" May 1, 2015
- "New EEOC Guidelines Regarding Employers’ Obligations With Respect to Background Checks and Accommodation of Religious Dress and Grooming Practices," June 25, 2014
- "California Supreme Court Clarifies and Strengthens Work Product Protections for Attorney-Procured Witness Declarations," June 28, 2012
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Participant, East Bay Workers' Rights Clinic and the Unemployment and Wage Claims Project