Raymond Nhan is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Century City office.
Areas of Practice
Ray represents clients in employment and labor law matters in state and federal courts, and before administrative agencies. Ray also counsels employers on various labor and employment issues—including complying with federal and state laws. Ray is experienced in representing employers in class actions and single-plaintiff matters. Ray also has extensive experience defending California employers against suits under the Private Attorneys General Act (“PAGA”).
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "California Court of Appeal Limits the Permissibility of Time Rounding," November 29, 2022
- "California Supreme Court Holds Meal Period Premiums Are “Wages” and May Trigger Wage Statement and Waiting Time Penalties," May 25, 2022
- "Supreme Court Grants Review in Important Arbitration Case Regarding PAGA," December 15, 2021
- "California Court of Appeal Provides Guidance, and Creates a Split, on Critical PAGA Issues," December 9, 2021
J.D., University of Southern California, 2015, Senior Editor, Southern California Review of Law and Social Justice
B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara, 2012
- Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court for the Central District of California.