Robert Winson is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Robert is an experienced commercial litigator with a focus on healthcare and product liability-related disputes in both state and federal courts. He defends health plans, pharmaceutical companies, and trade organizations in multi-district litigation, contract disputes, mass tort cases, bad faith actions, constitutional challenges, and regulatory matters. Robert has experience in all stages of litigation, including motion practice, fact and expert discovery, depositions, trial, and post-trial motions.
Before joining Sheppard Mullin, Robert served as a judicial law clerk in the Northern District of Texas. Robert is licensed to practice in California.
Board of Directors, LGBTQ Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
J.D., University of California, Irvine School of Law, 2018, Senior Notes & Comments Editor for the UC Irvine Law Review
B.Comm., University of British Columbia, 2010, International Leader of Tomorrow (“ILOT”) Scholar
- Law Clerk to the Honorable David L. Horan of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas