- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 2011
- M.A., Yonsei University, 2008
- B.A., Sogang University, 2006
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Southern, and Western Districts of New York
Shin Hahn is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Shin has extensive experience in general commercial litigation, white collar investigation, and bank regulatory inquiries. Shin frequently represents foreign financial institutions and foreign companies in connection with cross-border disputes, contract disputes, tort litigation, regulatory inquiries, and enforcement actions in the United States. As a native speaker in Korean, Shin represents Korean companies in a wide variety of litigation and investigation matters.
- New York Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, Class Action, 2017-2019
International Arbitration Law Blog Posts
- "US Law Allows Discovery for Foreign Proceedings," February 8, 2019