Sami Hasan is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Sami represents clients in all areas of employment law before administrative agencies as well as state and federal courts.
Sami has extensive experience with a wide range of wage and hour matters as well as discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims.
Sami was previously an associate at an international labor and employment law firm. Prior to that, he was a staff counsel at the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing.
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Individualized Arbitration Where Agreement Is Ambiguous on Issue of Class Arbitration," April 30, 2019
Trade Secrets Law Blog Posts
Member, Bay Area Association of Muslim Lawyers
J.D., University of Minnesota Law School, 2010
B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2006
- Judicial fellow to Justice Thomas E. Hollenhorst of the Fourth District California Court of Appeal, Division Two.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California