- J.D., University of San Diego, 2016, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Articles Editor, San Diego Law Review
- B.A. and B.S., University of California, San Diego, 2011, cum laude, honors with highest distinction
- Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Dana M. Sabraw, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Bernard G. Skomal, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Sieun Lee is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Prior to joining the firm, Sieun served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Dana M. Sabraw of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
Corporate and Securities Law Blog Posts
- "Getting to Business Judgment in an Interested Transaction: Controlling Stockholder Must Put Procedural Protections in Place Prior to the Commencement of Economic Negotiations," October 17, 2018
Class Action Defense Strategy Blog Posts
- Board Member, Korean American Bar Association, 2017-2018 and 2019-2020
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member, Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Lawyer’s Club
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association