Saul Rostamian is a partner in the firm's Century City office.
Areas of Practice
For over 15 years, Saul has provided strategic outside counsel to clients in various sectors, including private equity, venture capital, and real estate.
Saul is retained as outside general counsel to operating companies, as well as the private investment firms or family offices owning or investing in them. As his clients’ chief legal strategist, he provides creative solutions in a wide variety of matters ranging from deals to disputes, drawing on the firm’s broad base of specialists. He guides his clients through complex corporate transactions at the core of their companies and investment firms, and where necessary, strategically resolves complex disputes short of litigation, or litigates those disputes through trial and appeal.
Saul volunteers his time and strategic guidance towards numerous initiatives aimed at protecting and preserving the civil rights of the Jewish population in the United States.
Southern California Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2014-2019
- Three Risk Areas in Lower Middle Market for PE SponsorsLaw360, 07.27.2018
- Based on True Events: The Future of Docudramas After De Havilland v. FXLos Angeles Lawyer Entertainment Law Issue, 05.2018
- From Dracula to Drag Race: An Update on Right of PublicityLaw360, 09.29.2017
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2004
B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2001, summa cum laude
- Law Clerk for the Hon. George P. Schiavelli (Ret.), U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Farsi (Persian)