- J.D., University of San Diego, 2017, cum laude, Executive Editor, San Diego Law Review, Board Member, Appellate Moot Court; CALI Award for Excellence in multiple subjects
- B.S. in Business Administration and Finance, University of Oregon, 2014, >magna cum laude
- Legal Extern to the Honorable Thomas J. Whelan, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Taylor Holmes is an associate in the Corporate and Securities and Intellectual Properties Practice Groups in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office. She is also member of the Technology Transactions Team.
Areas of Practice
Taylor's practice focuses on advising public and private companies in a variety of corporate transactions including intellectual property development and licensing, outsourcing, mergers and acquisitions and commercial transactions, including:
- software and hardware technology licenses, development agreements, SaaS agreements, maintenance and support agreements, service level agreements, cloud computing arrangements, joint development agreements, manufacturing and supply agreements, OEM, reseller and distribution agreements;
- outsourcing agreements, including information technology outsourcing (ITO), business process outsourcing (BPO), technology development, manufacturing and supply agreements;
- online advertising agreements, privacy policies, terms of service, website and mobile application development agreements; and
- trademark licenses, merchandising agreements, distribution agreements, endorsement/sponsorship agreements, marketing agreements and sweepstakes/content agreements.
Taylor represents clients in multiple industries, including software, hardware, healthcare IT, financial services, consumer products, sports equipment, apparel, automotive and real estate. She focuses on understanding her clients’ business objectives and crafting and negotiating practical solutions to achieve those objectives.