Tomas Pradia is an associate in the Labor and Employment and Intellectual Property Practice Groups in the firm's Houston office.
Areas of Practice
Prior to joining the firm, Tomas learned how to advocate zealously in the courtroom while working as a prosecutor for the Harris County District Attorney’s Office. As a prosecutor in one of the country’s largest counties, Tomas acquired significant case management and first-chair trial experience. Tomas also gained experience in civil motion practice during his two-year clerkship for the Honorable Kenneth M. Hoyt at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas. While clerking, Tomas assisted the court with writing memorandum opinions and resolving evidentiary issues that arose during trial.
- NIL Update: Recent Legislation/Developments Provide New Compensation Opportunities for Student AthletesSports Litigation Alert, 09.08.2023
The Sports Lawyers Association
J.D., The University of North Texas, 2019; Law Review, Associate Editor; CALI Award for Excellence in Constitutional Law II; Mock Trial Team; Board of Advocates; Black Law Students Association, Historian
B.S., University of Houston, 2010
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Kenneth M. Hoyt, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas