Vincent H. Shin is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Vincent advises private and public companies, private equity funds, and individuals in a wide array of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, minority investments, entity formation, equity arrangements, and corporate governance matters. Vincent also has experience representing financial institutions, investment advisors, and national lenders and servicers in regulatory investigations and enforcement proceedings as well as in state and federal court actions involving complex commercial disputes.
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2018
B.S., Washington University in St. Louis, 2013, magna cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York