- J.D., University of New Hampshire
- Ph.D., Chemical Physics, California Institute of Technology
- B.A., Biochemistry, University of California, Berkeley
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
William Lambert is a partner in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the firm's Palo Alto office.
Areas of Practice
Dr. Lambert is a Partner in the Intellectual Property Group in Sheppard Mullin’s Silicon Valley office. He is a registered patent attorney who focuses his practice on patent prosecution and client counseling including the validity, infringement, and freedom-to-operate opinions. He has expertise in the chemical, pharmaceutical, biomedical, material science, polymer science, electronics, photonics, optoelectronics, semiconductor and alternative energy industries, working with clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies
Dr. Lambert has practiced patent law for 13 years in Silicon Valley. He has also worked as patent counsel for a Bay Area pharmaceutical start-up company, co-founded a start-up electronic packaging company, and was a member of the technical staff with AT&T/Lucent Technologies Bell Laboratories at Murry Hill for 17 years.
- Law360, May 12, 2015
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Chemical Society, Member
- Silicon Valley Intellectual Property law Association, Member