William de Sierra-Pambley is an associate in the Finance and Bankruptcy Practice Group and a member of the firm’s Alternative Finance team and Blockchain and Fintech team.
Areas of Practice
William represents corporate borrowers, financial sponsors, portfolio companies, commercial banks and other financial institutions in a variety of domestic and cross-border financing transactions. Some of the areas in which William has experience are senior secured and second-lien credit facilities in connection with broadly syndicated transactions, leveraged buyouts and add-on acquisitions. William also specializes in tribal-related financing projects.
- Law360, 10.04.2021
Law of the Ledger Blog Posts
- "The SEC’s Sudden Impact on NFTs!," September 8, 2023
- "Digital Asset Policy: Aspirations, Reality and Regulation," August 18, 2022
- "Recent SEC Proposed Rulemaking Could Impact Blockchain Trading Platforms," January 31, 2022
- "Tokenization: Opportunity and Regulation, Finding a Balance," October 15, 2021
- "Wyoming Takes the Lead With Decentralized Autonomous Organizations," May 25, 2021
J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2020, Coach, Dispute Resolution Society, DRS Faculty Recognition of Excellence Award, Public Speaking Distinction at ICC International Mediation Competition
B.A., University of Virginia, 2013, with distinction