- J.D., St. Mary’s University, 1998, cum laude
- B.B.A., University of Texas Austin, 1995
Yvette J. Mabbun is a partner in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm's Dallas office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Mabbun represents CMBS Trusts, Special Servicers, SBA Lenders/Servicers, and financial institutions nationwide in all aspects of commercial real estate management including workout matters, litigation, recovery, REO, and receivership. Represents clients in litigation regarding deceptive trade practices, insurance coverage and contract disputes, insurance defense and appellate litigation.
- Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2009, 2011
- Managed numerous REO transactions nationwide, including office buildings, warehouses, multi-family, retail centers, hotels and resorts, condominiums, assisted living centers, etc.
- Handled the conveyance and acquisition of operating hotel properties ($1 million to $25 million transactions) nationwide from a turn-key approach, including financing, franchising, licensing. documentation, and all related strategic matters
- Handled and litigated numerous complex business matters, insurance coverage issues involving multi-party litigation nationwide, defense of corporate and individual defendants in suits involving personal injury, contract and employment disputes, and appellate litigation
- THe Deal, April 20, 2018
- Law360, April 16, 2018
- The Texas Lawbook, April 16, 2018
- Texas Lawyer, April 16, 2018